For those of you geeky like us — we like to take good care of our things. Therefore, below you can find our sCARE Guides on many of our Shop's most popular items. This content is updated frequently with the most frequently asked questions.
- Apparel Care Guide
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
Do not dry clean.
- Candles Care Guide
DANGER: Candles are not toys, and can lead to serious injury. Always burn candle within sight, never burn unattended. Never burn on/near anything that can catch fire easily. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Always use common sense when lighting a candle; although simple, candles can be dangerous when improperly used. Our candle makers recommend the following steps to getting the most out of your HAUNTVAULT™ Candles —
- Burn your candles no longer than four (4) hours at a time. Achieve a full melt pool every time you light your candle to allow it to burn evenly down for optimal scent diffusion. Full melt pool means that the melted wax reaches all edges of the container.
- Avoid dwind while burning your candle, such as under fans or near air vents.
- Center and trim your wicks to ¼" prior to each lighting. Always remove dust, pet hair, debris and charred wick pieces from your candle before each lighting to eliminate sooting.
- To extinguish, simply dip your wick into the melted wax to alleviate any smoke.
- Stop burning your candle when ½" of wax remains. Our containers are 100% reusable and can be repurposed.
As with all of our The HAUNTVAULT™ Shop Products, should you have any questions, or require support, please don't hesitate to raise a ticket at HAUNTVAULT™ Support.